Beef Tips and Noodles
- 1 pound sirloin tips, cubed
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package beef with onion soup mix
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- 1 cup water
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- In a 13×9 inch casserole dish, combine the mushroom and beef onion soups, canned mushrooms and water. Mix thoroughly and add beef tips. Turn to coat well.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 1 hour.
- While beef tips are baking, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain. Serve beef tips and sauce over noodles.
Sara Ann / Feb. 25, 2008
I loved this recipe! I did mine in the crock-pot and it turn out wonderful! I used 3 cans of cream of mushroom soup (healthy request), 1 packet of beef onion soup mix, 1 cup milk, and 1 cup water and fresh button mushrooms. I put everything together and popped it in the crockpot for 8 hours, and the meat was falling apart. Also I cooked the noodles aldente and then threw them in the crockpot for the last 10 or so minutes. The noodles soaked up the sauce and it was wonderful! Loved this recipe!!!!